Saturday, August 06, 2005

Random Musings

Friday was a quite unproductive day at work. You ever have one of those days where you know you’ve got stuff to do, but no motivation? Yep, that’s been me for about 6 months. My motivation seems to wane 30 minutes after I wake up and by the time I get to work, I’m useless. However there is one good thing about my office. It seems to be a cross between Office Space and The Young and the Restless. There are people that fit each character to a T.

There are two guys however that should star in Grumpy Old Men 3: Corporate America. The first guy is named Billy Bob. Dude is the embodiment grumpy. It’s like he has reverse PMS, he is pissed about 24-27 days a month. However I ran into him an about a week ago and Billy Bob was in a good mood. In fact he was in such a good mood that he made a joke about the myth (well the fact). You know the one “Once you go black you don’t go back”. Seeing a mid 50’s, normally cranky, extra white white guy say that just about made my week. Funny enough, he seems to have an apprentice. Let’s call him Scooter Jenkins. This fool is about 10 years younger, not quite as bald and just as bitter. Absolutely priceless, let me tell you.

Didn’t go out last night, but did see a movie with friends. On the way home I drove by all the drunk people letting out of Brothers, GasWerks and Spice Bar, just to see what was going on. Wow, drunk people act really stupid. I sure hope I don’t look that bad when I’m off the sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home