Monday, August 22, 2005

Mythbusters

Last Friday I was told a story about a girl I know from high school. Knowing the girl, well at least how she acts now, it makes sense, but I still question the validity of it. Let me know what y'all think.

Apparently this girl, we will call her Sandy, has gotten pretty "frisky" over the past few years. She drinks a good amount now and when she does... watch out. Some time ago she was hooking up with a random guy after a late night out. Legend has it that she "went down" to do some exploration and in doing so, she triggered a substantial "eruption". If fact, this eruption was so forceful that the "contents" ended up shooting out of Sandy's nose onto the unsuspecting guys stomach. Sandy tried to explain the event by saying that she had sneezed and the timing was just a coincidence.

Now I've met people who can drink milk and squirt it out their nose, so I guess it's possible. But is it possible to do so in this case? I'm not so sure. Mythbusters, I think we have a new experiment...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Quintessential Negro said...

Prince, I want a name!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home